Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 6 October 2016

Journal Page Called "Don't Bug The Lady"


It is Thrifty Thursday!!
And some lovely images have been added to this
category in my store BUT Remember they are only
limited time offers so be quick!!
check these out and others 

If you would like to see more inspiration from my 
Design Team Please Visit 

Here is my project to day and it is a
Journal Page Called
"Don't Bug The Lady"


Pixie Fawn DigiSunflower 1 Digital Stamp
I used my image called

Pixie Fawn Digi and

Sunflower 1 Digital Stamp


and is just $1 HERE 

First of all I stamped various butterflies, dragonfly, script and patten stamps
on to white tissue paper to make up my own background then added
a more detailed stamp of grass and wild flowers all in black so as to be
a silhouette. 

I printed my images and fussy cut them along with a few
Insect stamps.
From the Silhouette store I found a lovely cutting file of some ferns
and the words I liked and arranged them on my page.

Now it was time to build up my background.
I used  Faber Castell Gelatos  to add colour and blend out.

 I wanted to add a silhouette of ferns behind the green ones so
used a stencil I had and black acrylic paint which really made them pop.
I glue my words in place and added the white dots on the wild flowers and grass
at the bottom with puff paint which gave it a lovely 3D dimension and texture.

I then coloured my fussy cut image that i had Digitally drawn with Copic markers
You may notice that I turned this Pixie into a Lady Bug and all I did to make the wings was
two semicircle's over the arms and added black dots. 
Layering the images helped to create depth.

I added more dimension by adding another stamped image over the butterfly
and Lady Bug on the sunflowers and only partly glueing so you can pinch to lift wings.

Added a few touches to the wording to help make it stand out by adding
white highlights and rough box around some words using
the edge of an old store card and paint.

I really hope that you enjoyed my Journal Page 

2 comments:

  1. I think I have fallen in love with these pixies and your journal page is beyond beautiful. You are so talented in the inspiration side as well as the creating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job love the layout

    ReplyDelete